Everything you need to know about Momentum 2020.
The deadline for registering with the discounted rate is Feb. 10, 2020 subject to availability.
- There are several great hotel options in the Union Square neighborhood. Search your favorite travel site for details and pricing
- All cancellation requests received by Feb. 3, 2020 will receive a full refund minus a $50 administration and transaction fee
- All cancellation requests received between Feb. 4, 2020 and Feb. 15, 2020 will receive a 50% refund
- All cancellation requests received after Feb. 15, 2020 are non-refundable
Every DocuSign customer—and soon-to-be customers too! Whether you’re a small company or a Fortune 500 company, you’ll discover all the ways your organization can work smarter and become more productive using DocuSign. Momentum is full of opportunities for you to learn from other customers, DocuSign product managers and developers; see some of the highest-regarded business innovators of our time; experience hands-on training and learning labs; meet your peers; and network with other users.
Hotel reservations are non-transferrable. You’ll need to contact the Hilton Hotel directly to cancel or modify your reservation once it’s been confirmed. Hilton reservations are refundable if cancelled more than 72 hours prior to the confirmed arrival date.
Simply click the link to log back in. If you forget your password, click on the “Forgot Password?” link and you’ll be sent a password reset email. Your username will always be the email address you used to register. If you have issues accessing your registration, please email email@example.com for additional support.
You must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
Business casual to business professional attire is recommended.
Due to privacy laws, we are unable to provide an attendee list.
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is the closest major airport, an easy BART ride or 30-minute drive from downtown; the Oakland International Airport (OAK) is a 40-minute drive over the Bay Bridge.
- BART is the fast and easy way from SFO to downtown San Francisco
- Here are the address, map and directions for the Hilton San Francisco Union Square
Hilton San Francisco Union Square Hotel, 333 O’Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA 94102.
Your full conference pass covers breakfast, lunch, snacks and food and drinks at the concert on March 4, 2020
Dietary details and ADA requests are included in the registration form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. The deadline for Accessibility requests is February 14, 2020. Any requests after that date cannot be guaranteed.
No conference shuttle service is provided. Parking is available for a fee at the Hilton Hotel parking garage; there are also several parking garages in the Union Square neighborhood.
The average maximum daytime temperature in San Francisco in March is a comfortable 61°F (16°C). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 46°F (8°C), but San Francisco’s weather can be unpredictable and packing layers is recommended. Check before you arrive.
Union Square is the retail and cultural hub of San Francisco. For more information, visit the city’s official visitors’ website.
- Eligibility. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Void where prohibited. Employees of DocuSign, Inc. (“DocuSign”), any advertiser, sponsor and/or promotional partner of the giveaway (each a “Promotional Partner”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities and advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse, sibling, grandparent, or grandchild and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. By participating, you agree to be bound by these official rules (“Rules”) and the decisions of DocuSign, which are binding and final on matters relating to the Giveaway (defined hereinafter). The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- How to Participate. To participate in the Giveaway, complete the registration process for DocuSign Momentum 2020 (“Event”) through the Event website located at http://momentum.docusign.com/. You are automatically entered by completing registration for the Event.
- Winner Determination. The first fifty (50) eligible individuals to register for the Event will each receive a one (1) hour virtual session with one of DocuSign’s learning experts (“Giveaway”). Winners will be notified by a DocuSign representative by email. Winners will be notified via the email you registered with after January 15, 2020.
- Disclaimer or Warranties. DocuSign makes no warranties of any kind with respect to any aspect of the Giveaway or any materials related thereto and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this agreement, disclaims all warranties, express or implied. DocuSign does not accept any responsibility or liability for your reliance on any aspect of the Giveaway or any information provided at the Giveaway. DocuSign reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the Giveaway with a prize of comparable or greater value.
- Disqualification. If you are found to have violated any of these Rules, you may be disqualified from the Giveaway at DocuSign’s sole discretion.
- Personal Release. You agree that DocuSign may use or share any photographs or recordings containing your image or likeness, if captured, in connection with any advertising or promotional content, program or material for the Giveaway, the Event, or for any other lawful purpose, including posting on public websites. DocuSign does not undertake any obligation to use your image, name or likeness, or any exercise of its rights granted herein.
- Governing Law; Venue. These Rules and any questions concerning the rights and obligations of you or DocuSign in connection with the Giveaway or any other related activities are governed by the laws of the State of California, without reference to conflict of laws principles. By participating in the Giveaway, you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California for any suit or action arising from or related to these Rules and you waive any right to object to the venue of such courts.
- General Conditions. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless DocuSign and its Promotional Partners from and against (i) any liability for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Giveaway or other aspect related thereto or in connection with these Rules; and (ii) any third-party claims, losses, or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines, and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Giveaway.
DocuSign’s failure to exercise any right shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights. DocuSign will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure results from any cause beyond DocuSign’s reasonable control. If any provision herein is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions will remain unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.